- Brand: OMEGA
- Year: 1959
- Model: Railmaster
- Reference: CK 2914
- Calibre: 284
- Movement: Manual
- Material: Stainless steel
- Features/complications: Anti-magnetic and broad arrow hands
- Dial: Black dial with outer minute track featuring a mix of luminous triangle shaped and dagger shaped hour markers with broad arrow hands with centre seconds
- Case dimensions: 38 mm
- Bracelet/strap: Leather strap
- Accessories: Extract from the Archives
- SKU: 03093
In 1957, OMEGA released the very first Railmaster, the reference CK2914 as part of the original 'Tool Watch' trilogy alongside the Speedmaster and Seamaster 300.
The first Railmaster was manufactured with the ability to withstand between 900 and 1000 gauss, and was designed for engineers and those who worked in close proximity to electromagnetic fields. It featured a thick dial and soft iron anti-magnetic cover to shield the movement from the effects of magnetism. Production ended in 1963, 4 years after this watch was made.