- Brand: Vacheron & Constantin
- Year: Circa 1950
- Model: Dress watch
- Reference: 6784
- Calibre: 573.231
- Movement: Manual
- Material: 18ct yellow gold
- Features/complications: Subsidiary seconds
- Dial: Silvered dial featuring applied yellow gold outer minute track with baton hour indices, pencil shaped hour and minute hand with cross hair subsidiary seconds at 6 o'clock
- Case dimensions: 33mm
- Bracelet/strap: Leather strap
- Accessories: N/A
- SKU: 2646
Vacheron Constantin is the oldest continuously operating watchmaker, with production extending all the way back to 1755. It is considered part of the "Holy Trinity" of Swiss watchmaking, with Audemars Piguet and Patek Philippe. The brand has always maintained its uncompromising pursuit of perfection on the inside and out of every timepiece to be released over the past 265 years.
Vacheron & Constantin has established itself globally, becoming highly regarded in both watch collecting circles and high society. Acclaimed for their superior skill with design and quality they have created timepieces for such nobles as Empress Eugenie to whom they supplied a pendant watch, a pocket watch for Tsar Alexander II and several watches for Emperor Napoleon II that carried his portrait.