- Brand: OMEGA
- Made: 1974
- Model: De Ville
- Calibre: 625
- Movement: Manual
- Material: 18ct white gold
- Features/complications: Oval case and diamond set bezel
- Dial: Silvered dial featuring applied silver/onyx faceted hour indices with onyx baton shaped hands
- Case dimensions: 22 x 27mm
- Bracelet/strap: Integrated 18ct white gold scale textured bracelet, length approximately 160mm
- Accessories: N/A
- SKU: 02162
Essay: The OMEGA De Ville line of watches were originally part of the Seamaster range of watches.
In 1967 Omega De Ville dropped “Seamaster” from its name and created its own line. At the launch of De Ville it created significant attention due the fact that Omega combined already proven movements with meticulous finish and design. They were simpler, slimmer and more varied. As a result, the De Ville line was instantly appreciated for its refined character.