- Brand: OMEGA
- Year: 2002
- Model: Speedmaster Day-Date Racing 'Michael Schumacher'
- Reference: 3529.50.00
- Calibre: 1151
- Movement: Automatic
- Material: Stainless steel
- Features: Chronograph
- Dial: Black carbon-fibre effect dial with white luminous outer date track and outer minute track with strokes to 1/5th of a second featuring white luminous baton markers and chequered flag 12 hour register at 6 o’clock, 24-hour register at 9 o'clock and 30 minute register at 12 o’clock with day/month aperture with white luminous baton shaped hands and centre arrow chronograph hand
- Case Dimensions: 39 mm
- Bracelet/Strap: Leather strap
- Accessories: Extract from the Archives
- Web reference: 01844
Essay: Michael Schumacher had been an OMEGA ambassador since 1995 and OMEGA launched special limited editions of the Speedmaster collection for every world championship that he had won.
Schumacher secured an historic fifth Formula 1 world championship driver’s title in 2002 and to commemorate his win OMEGA launched the Speedmaster Day-Date Racing limited edition.
Limited edition number 1,146 of 5,555