- Brand: OMEGA
- Year: 1963
- Model: Seamaster
- Reference: CK2913
- Calibre: 501
- Movement: Automatic
- Material: Stainless steel
- Features/complications: Bakelite bezel and Broad arrow hands
- Dial: Matt black dial with luminous outer minute track featuring arrow shaped hour markers with broad arrow hands and centre seconds hand
- Case dimensions: 34 mm
- Bracelet/strap: Leather strap
- Accessories: Extract from the Archives
- Web reference: 02782
Essay: During 1957 OMEGA embarked with the launch of a series of sports watches specifically designed for divers, scientists and racing drivers. Henceforth, the 'holy trilogy' of high-grade precision wristwatches were born, namely the CK2913 Seamaster 300, the CK2914 Railmaster and CK2915 Speedmaster.
Although the OMEGA Seamaster was first introduced in 1948 it was not made for use underwater. The Seamaster 300 featured a two part bezel with a thin, outer portion in Bakelite displaying numerals used for diving and the case was adapted for use under water.