- Brand: OMEGA
- Year: 1967
- Model: Constellation 'Grand Luxe'
- Reference: BC 368.003
- Calibre: 564
- Movement: Automatic
- Material: 18ct white gold
- Features/complications: Pie-pan dial
- Dial: White gold pie-pan dial with inner minute track featuring applied white gold/onyx faceted hour indices with Dauphine hands and centre seconds with date aperture at 3 o'clock
- Case Dimensions: 35 mm
- Bracelet/Strap: Integrated 18ct white gold 'brick link' bracelet
- Accessories: Extract from the Archives
- Web reference: 02757
Essay: The OMEGA Constellation was launched in 1952 with its symbol being the medallion of the Cupola of the Geneva Observatory surrounded by eight stars representing the brand’s greatest chronometric achievements at the world’s observatories including the 1931 “clean sweep” at the Observatory of Geneva where Omega broke the record for precision in every category.
The first Omega Constellation models were manufactured with bumper automatic movements, pie-pan shaped dials, diamond shaped hour markers and Dauphine shaped hands which were used until the late 1960's.