- Brand: OMEGA
- Made: 1969
- Model: Speedmaster
- Reference: 145.022-68
- Calibre: 861
- Movement: Manual
- Material: Stainless steel
- Features/complications: Chronograph and Tachymetre bezel
- Dial: Black matt dial with luminous painted baton indexes, outer minute/seconds divisions, outermost 1/5 second divisions featuring subsidiary seconds at 9 o’clock, 30 minute register at 3 o’clock and 12 hour register at 6 o’clock with luminous baton hands, and arrowhead centre chronograph seconds. Signed 'MEISTER'
- Case dimensions: 42mm
- Bracelet/strap: Stainless steel bracelet
- Accessories: Extract from the Archives
- SKU: 02921
Essay: The OMEGA Speedmaster reference 145.022 is the last pre-moon model as it was designed before the first moon landing in July 1969 but only launched in December 1969 and produced until 1971. The first models were produced with the Hippocampus logo and 'Speedmaster' on the case back while subsequent versions referred to the moon landing. The 145.022 was the successor to references 105.012 and 145.012 and was the first reference to feature the new painted OMEGA logo and shorter hour markers.
MEISTER was founded in Zurich, Switzerland in 1881 and became an official OMEGA retailer in 1948