- Brand: OMEGA
- Year: 1963
- Model: Seamaster/De Ville
- Reference: 2577
- Calibre: 562
- Movement: Automatic
- Material: 18ct yellow gold
- Features/complications: Integrated bracelet and date
- Dial: Sun brushed gold dial featuring 18ct yellow gold applied baton hour indices with 18ct yellow gold baton hands and centre seconds with date aperture at 3 o'clock
- Case dimensions: 34mm
- Bracelet/strap: Integrated 18ct yellow gold woven link bracelet
- Accessories: Extract from the Archives
- SKU: 02944
Essay: The De Ville line of watches were launched by OMEGA 1963 as part of the Seamaster series. The Seamaster De Ville watches were created with a more dressy and elegant design to contrast with the sportier divers watches and chronographs normally associated with the Seamaster name.
In 1967 OMEGA moved the De Ville range into a stand-alone line of watches which are still made today.