- Brand: OMEGA
- Year: 1956
- Model: Genève
- Reference: BA 111.017
- Calibre: 620
- Movement: Manual
- Material: 18ct yellow gold
- Features/complications: Square case with engine turned bezel
- Dial: Yellow gold Clous de Paris dial featuring gold mirror polished faceted hour indices with black baton hands
- Case dimensions: 27 x 27mm
- Bracelet/strap: Leather strap
- Accessories: Extract from the Archives
- SKU: 02069
Essay: First launched in 1953, the name ''Genève'' line was introduced to pay homage to the OMEGA ''Usine de Genève'' workshops. The name referred to the Genevan Observatory where the 30mm calibre set numerous records.
OMEGA's precision workshops in Geneva where famous producing the 30mm collection which included the famous 30mm calibre and 30mm tourbillons under the direction of A. Jaccard. The line was later extended to include some lady's watches, such as the Ladymatics some automatics and other high-end models.
In 1967 was expanded further to include the Seamaster Genève and the most famous example being the Dynamic model launched in 1968 which was the epitome of the 1960's and 1970's.
The Genève line constituted approximately 60% of OMEGA's unit sales volume in 1970 before production ended in 1972.