- Brand: Patek Philippe
- Made: 1945
- Model: "Top Hat"
- Reference: 1450
- Calibre: 9"'90
- Movement: Manual
- Material: 18ct rose gold
- Features: Elongated case with 'Top Hat' lugs and curved glass
- Dial: Oxidised rose gold dial with outer minute track featuring applied mirror polished 18ct rose gold Roman numeral hour indices with rose gold hands and subsidiary seconds at 6 o'clock
- Case Dimensions: 36 x 21 mm
- Bracelet/Strap: Leather strap
- Accessories: Extract from the Archives
- Web reference: 2376
Essay: The reference 1450 was produced by Patek Philippe from 1940 until 1960
The reference 1450 was affectionally nicknamed the ‘Top Hat’ by collectors due to its elongated case design and profile which was produced by Markowski
The ‘Top Hat’ reference 1450 was available in 18ct rose, yellow and white gold and also in platinum.