- Brand: OMEGA
- Year: 2011
- Model: Carré
- Reference: 1472010
- Calibre: 3203 C
- Movement: Manual
- Material: 18ct yellow gold
- Features/complications: Chronograph
- Dial: Ivory-coloured dial with outer pulsometer scale and inner minute track featuring black printed Arabic hour markers, 30-minute recorder at 3 o'clock and subsidiary seconds at 9 o'clock with blued steel Breguet hands
- Case dimensions: 39 mm
- Bracelet/strap: Leather strap
- Accessories: Extract from the Archives
- Web reference: 02465
Essay: OMEGA’s Museum Collection reflects the noble heritage of a great brand. Outstanding timepieces are selected from the Museum – they have to be more than fifty years old – and are honoured with a reissue incorporating both traditional design excellence and OMEGA’s innovative contemporary watchmaking.
The OMEGA Museum Collection N° 10: “MD’s Watch” - Limited edition 1933 of 1938.