- Brand: Ebel
- Circa: 1971
- Model: Cuff watch
- Reference: N/A
- Calibre: N/A
- Movement: Manual
- Material: 18ct yellow gold
- Features/complications: Oval case
- Dial: Lapis lazuli dial featuring 18ct yellow gold Dauphine hands
- Case dimensions: 32 x 25mm
- Bracelet/strap: Integrated 18ct yellow gold and diamond set cross weave bracelet
- Accessories: N/A
- SKU: 1251
Essay: In 1911 Eugène Blum together with Alice Blum, née Lévy, established their workshop in La Chaux-de-Fonds.
They combined the first letters of both of their names - Eugène Blum Et Lévy and creating the artificial name “Ebel”. In 1932, their son Charles, took over management of the company and built a sales network of the company and which expanded into many foreign countries.
From the 1970’s, under the direction of Blum’s grandson Pierre-Alain the company took a significant upturn and began producing wristwatches for Cartier.