- Brand: Fred Paris
- Circa: 1940
- Model: Bracelet watch
- Reference: N/A
- Calibre: N/A
- Movement: Manual
- Material: 18ct yellow gold
- Features/complications: Curved hidden dial cover
- Dial: Off-white dial featuring applied 18ct yellow gold bullet point hour indices and baton shaped hands
- Case dimensions: 18 x 12mm
- Bracelet/strap: Integrated 18ct yellow gold sculptured link bracelet, length approximately 175mm
- Accessories: N/A
- SKU: 9943
Essay: Fred Samuel opened his first store 'Fred Joaillier' in Paris in 1936.
The brand Fred became synonymous for creating exquisite jewellery designed by Jean Cocteau which were made for famous clients such as Marlene Dietrich and Grace Kelly.
Fred Paris Joaillier made the "Pretty Woman" necklace specifically for the film. The necklace was made of 18ct white gold, diamonds and rubies and worn by Julia Roberts. The last major film for which Fred Paris provided jewellery was "Casino Royale" where Dimitrios' wife was wearing the star collection pendant and earrings.