- Brand: Mauboussin
- Circa: 1940
- Model: Bracelet watch
- Reference: N/A
- Calibre: N/A
- Movement: Manual
- Material: 18ct rose gold
- Features/complications: Rectangular case with polished bezel set 'fleur-de-lis' decorative design at 6 and 12 o'clock set with diamonds and rubies
- Dial: Rose gold 'Clous de Paris' with 18ct rose gold applied dot hour indices and blue steel hands
- Case dimensions: 15mm
- Bracelet/strap: 18ct rose gold integrated 'chevron' bracelet, length approximately 155mm
- Accessories: N/A
- SKU: 1107
Essay: In 1827, Maison Mauboussin was founded in rue Greneta, near Porte Saint Martin, Paris by French jeweller M. Rocher and his cousin Baptiste Noury.
In 1876, Baptiste Noury's nephew Georges Mauboussin joined the firm as a jeweller’s apprentice. He studied drawing and design and completed an internship with the Maison Debacq before returning to the family business and before taking over management of the workshop in 1883, at the age of 21.
Subsequently, a new retail store was opened called ‘Mauboussin, Successeur de Noury’ which translates to Mauboussin - the successor of Noury.
During the 1930's. Mauboussin began creating elegant and contemporary designs under the ‘Reflections’ line which are highly desired by many collectors today.