dedication to vintage
What We Restore
At Somlo Antiques & OMEGA Vintage, we are dedicated to the art of restoring timepieces back to their former glory. Below, please find details of our repair criteria:
- We service and repair OMEGA timepieces dated 1970 and older.
- Unfortunately, at this present time we are unable to service or change batteries in quartz pieces. For this, please contact your local OMEGA Boutique or official OMEGA retailer.
- We do not service or repair modern calibres. For this, please contact your local OMEGA Boutique or official OMEGA retailer
For all other brands, please contact us HERE
for future generations
The Restoration Process
The process of booking in a vintage OMEGA with us is as follows –
- Bring your wristwatch to our store. Our store details are available HERE. A receipt will be issued to you and your timepiece will be assigned a unique service number.
- Service to a vintage timepiece is always subject to estimate, that will be sent to you formally in writing. Please Note: we are unable to provide verbal estimates or estimates ‘while-you-wait’.
- Servicing is undertaken by our in-house OMEGA workshop, OMEGA Service Centre, Southampton or OMEGA Switzerland.
- Following service and restoration, your timepiece will have a two year OMEGA Vintage warranty.
If you have any questions please to not hesitate to CONTACT US.
the finishing touch
Straps & Bracelets
Nothing finishes off remarkable restoration work or completes the aesthetic of one’s trustworthy wristwatch apart from the strap upon which it is fitted.
We are delighted to provide a range of handmade leather straps that recreate the look and feel from which your timepiece originates.
As well as our selection of best-selling traditional watch straps one can also have a strap made to order with our bespoke service in a wide range of more exotic leathers and colours.